Monday, August 5, 2013

10% referral commission?

Hi there friends!

It's been quite some time since my last post to this scam blog :P
Today one of my referrals bought an ad package and I got an email telling:

$0.5 from your referral, XXX purchasing Ad Package(s) 

So as far as I know and from what is stated in the Ad Click Xpress website, the level one referral commission is 10%. So if one of my referrals purchases one ad package at a cost of $10, my commission should be $1.Then why did I just receive $0.5? I know the person who purchased this ad package is my level one referral ever since this scam was named Just Been Paid

I will be sending a support ticket right away and I will be awaiting their reply explaining what has happened ;)

Ok... this was quite quick so I'm just going to edit this post instead of riting a new one ;P

Here is the conversation about this matter:
-----
Juan
Hi there!!
I have a question about the referral commission.
I just received an email about one of my level one referrals purchasing an ad package but I just received $0.5 instead of $1.
This might be an error? Please let me know what could be wrong!
Kind Regards,
Juan
Please wait while our agents attend to you. There are currently 1 visitor(s) waiting to be served.You are currently being served by
Angela
Angela
Hello, my name is Angela, and I’m a representative with Member Services. I am excited to have the opportunity to work with you using our live chat system. How can I help you today?
Hello Juan, are you still there?
Juan
it is about the referral commission
I just received $0.5 instead of $1
Angela
Every time one of your referrals purchases an Ad Click Xpress Advertising Package you will earn a commission. If the referral is on your Level 1 - you earn 10% for new fund or Gift Card purchases and 5% for repurchases from commissions - if they are on your Level 2 you earn 5% for new fund or Gift Card purchases and 2.5% for repurchases from commissions.
But if the referrals are making their purchases with mixed PC funding, then you will receive half the commissions. That's why you had the $0.50.
you received the 5%.
Juan
oh... I see
thanks :)
-------


So you see: if your referrals are using money that has been transferred from Profit Clicking than you will only earn half the commission.

5 comments:

  1. PLEASE PEOPLE NO INVEST NO MORE MONEY ON THIS PROGRAM ! MY STRAIGHT MASSAGE !!! STOP TO BELIEVE ON THIS ! END LESS PAY AS FIRST - THEN LET PLAY THE GOOD GAME.
    WHO EVER BEHIND THIS PROGRAM PC OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL AGAIN . PLEASE GOD IS HERE AND WACTCHING UUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!
    NOW IT IS UP TO YOU PC ?..
    CAN U IMAGINE MILLION OF PEOPLE SAID NAME TO PC AND NOT BE LONG IT WILL YOU GET IT THE WORSE.
    WE CAN LOSE MONEY - BUT WILL RETURN IN OTHER DIRECTION . BUT YOU PC NO MORE ...

    GOODBLESS YOU EXT PC MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juan,

    My Ad Package Balance is not at all increasing from 22 days..

    I am really laughing at their condition.. :D

    What's happening Juan..? :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea but I can tell you that I currently have 4 ad packs and they are paying daily into my account.
      Have you contacted support about this?

      Delete
  3. hello all rather than continue wasting our time with profitclicking or what ever they chose to call themselves, why dont we share other viable money making opportunities. I invested a total of about $350 with JBP and wasn't even able to withdraw a cent. Well i have decieded to move on afterall there are other things i do both online and offline that pays me more and is more secure. Its time we get over our pains and move on.
    Kingsley
    Bassdow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we move on. As you can see I'm not even updating this blog the way I was doing it before.
      Best of luck for all of us ;)

      Delete